About the Wichita, KS Dental Office of Eric Farmer, DDS
One of the things that patients appreciate most about our Wichita, Kansas dental office is that we use some of the latest in dental technology. Our dental practice was one of the first in the United States to use digital radiography for both intraoral and extraoral X-rays. We’re committed to discovering and incorporating new technologies that can help make your dental care more precise, more comfortable, and more effective, improving the outcomes of your treatment at the office of Dr. Eric Farmer.
Our technology includes:
- Digital X-rays: A fast, safe, and comfortable X-ray technique, digital X-rays emit up to 90 percent less radiation than traditional systems. They also provide us with immediate images for diagnosing oral health problems.
- Intraoral Cameras: A tiny intraoral camera will explore your mouth’s interior and reveal problems that will help us in developing your treatment plan. A chairside monitor enables you to see what the dentist sees, so you can make informed decisions about your dental care. We’ll be happy to point out our findings and explain how treatment will help.
- The Wand: For procedures requiring a local anesthetic, our computer-controlled delivery system assures your comfort. You can relax while we craft your brilliant smile.
- DIAGNOdent Pen: This hand-held laser caries detection aid provides high detection accuracy, helping us discover cavities long before they’ve caused a lot of damage.
- Soft Tissue Laser: Dental lasers have become very popular because they can greatly improve the experience during procedures such as periodontal therapy. What are the benefits of using soft tissue lasers? Lasers offer greater precision. They can greatly reduce or eliminate bleeding during the procedure, and they can encourage faster healing. They also greatly reduce discomfort during treatment.
- T-Scan: We use the T-Scan to evaluate the way your teeth come together. The T-Scan is better than traditional bite analysis methods because it tells us where and when your teeth hit in 1/100th of a second intervals, helping us get your bite just right. It is helpful in our treatment of TMD patients, implant patients, denture patients, and patients who are undergoing full-mouth cosmetic rehabilitation.
We also include TLC light and patient monitor with satellite TV in every room. The TLC Technology Lighting Center is designed to help you relax and feel calm during procedures, improving patient comfort at our Wichita dental office.
Looking for a Wichita, Kansas dentist who is concerned with keeping up with technology and creating a welcoming atmosphere to provide you with excellent general, restorative, and cosmetic dental care?